Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Al Multazim for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour.
Brief Description and Commencement:
- These Terms and Conditions be called Al Multazim Terms and Conditions.
- They extend to all the tours organised by Al Multazim.
- Foreign Exchange: For currency purchase, Al Multazim provides assistance in India as well as the respective countries. The terms and conditions will be as per RBI & GOI rules. Kindly refer to our website for details.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- 'Al Multazim' is a brand name of Al Multazim (Haj & Umrah Services), therefore, both these names will be considered one and same and used synonymously therein.
- Guest/s means the total number of people who have registered their names and booked the tour by having made the full payment for Islamic tours organized by Al Multazim (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning there of be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means Al Multazim (Haj & Umrah Services) and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Tour/s mean any all Tours organized by Al Multazim.
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a 'Day' shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Al Multazim in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including:
- War, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- Rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- Riot, commotion or disorder;
- Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- A Change in Legal Requirements;
- Strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances;
- Abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress : Means roll away mattress which is on floor (For domestic tour extra mattress & for international tour extra bed)
- Meal: Include breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are pre set menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in and or during the tours Organized by Al Multazim
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
Liberty of Activity:
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting the tour. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that the tour is comfortable. Also, Guests are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes.
Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities.
Thus as a company we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
- Guest's interest to participate in the tour
- Non-payment of full tour price before departure
Payment of the registration amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Al Multazim brochure/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the Al Multazim terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form.
When you book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name, that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
The company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost 30 days prior to the departure date.
Tour Payment by Guest:
- Registration amount
- Cost of the Tour
- Discounts for Tour
- Additional taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given in the brochure.
In case of a cheque paid by the guest in favour of the company is dishonored, a charge of Rs. 150 per cheque must be paid.
If a Guest books a tour just 30 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount. Also, the amount should be paid by demand draft.
Payments can be made online at www.AlMultazim.in by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft favouring "Al Multazim". Al Multazim reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
When the tour cost is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the cost of the tour before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour costs do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual.
Guests can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason.
Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the guest before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by the guest immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour.
Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under the company's control. Therefore, any such additional charges shall be paid by the guest.
Documentation Required for a Tour:
- Visa (Islamic tours)
- Mandatory Documents required for the visa
- Travel Insurance
For a guest travelling abroad, a passport is an official document and also an identity. A Visa is a must to enter any particular country.
The Passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days from the date of arrival conclusion in India. Please cross check all your particulars including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for VISAs as per requirement. All travellers booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. The passports are well maintained and should have sufficient blank pages (that are not damaged/stapled/torn) for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed.
Visa permits the guest to enter another country. For tourists, generally a short term visa is granted by the respective consulate. We are visa facilitators and generally assist guests for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call the guest for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. The company is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue the Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate; the company does not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. Just in case your visa is granted on the old passport and has a validity kindly cross check whether you need to transfer the visa on the current passport.
Sometimes your Visa which is granted may have a longer validity than your passport in such a case please remember to carry your old passport along with your new passport.
Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, Thumb impression - If passport has thumb impression or signature along with Parent's Signature - Male - Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb.
A Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel - Personal / Tour/ Employment etc. along with financial/ sponsorship details. (For Employed on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Al Multazim as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
Though you are holding a valid visa, it only gives you the permission to enter the respective countries immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a country is solely dependent upon the discretion of the immigration authority only. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case if the guest misses out on the itinerary program the company is not liable.
Insurance is included in all the international tours upto age of 59 years. The over and above difference is to be paid by the respective guest. Usually overseas Mediclaim Insurance covers hospitalization, medical emergencies and the loss of passport; hence, the company strongly recommends to FIT guests that they too buy the Insurance.
In case of claims, the insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims and we do not have any hold over it. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company we are only facilitator. Also, insurance does not cover pre-diagnosed ailments. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own.
In case an insurance is issued by a third party, and if any claims to the same arise, Al Multazim is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company
Itinerary Changes / Changes in the Itinerary:
- The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions. Changes shall be informed to the guests at the earliest. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- Other than force majeure, for any other unavoidable circumstances, if the company curtails or cancels a certain day's sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the guest. The Company will not be responsible for any kind of claims.
- The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme.
- If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeings listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeings of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & sightseeing is not possible, refund will be given.
If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
Guest may join our tour at the first destination as per their convenience. In such a case, guests must possess all the air tickets of the family, Visa and Insurance documents and are required to join the group at the first destination of the Tour. Such guests should furnish all information such as Flight details, local contact details & e-mail ID a minimum of 15 days prior to the departure. Not to issue non refundable tickets in case any change in date charged to be borne by guest.
Seating arrangement in the coach shall be strictly as per the booking date i.e. the guest who books first will get the first seat and so on.
In coach, the seating allotment shall start from seat number 5 onwards as first two seats are reserved for the tour managers & seat nos. 3 & 4 are reserved as Prime Seats which if available can be booked by the guest at an additional cost. The company reserves the right to allocate Prime seats. If paid and prime seat is not available due to any reason, company is liable only to refund the amount paid for the prime seat.
There is a strict "no smoking", "no alcohol" and "no eating" policy in the Coach. Guests are advised not to keep valuables in coach while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for the loss of valuables from the coach. If the coach is accidently or otherwise damaged by the guest he/she will be required to pay the compensation for the same.
- Tours Coaches / Buses
The Company generally arranges air-conditioned/air-cooled, luxury coaches. Such coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom, however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms. In case, guest wishes to use this facility, he shall have to pay tips to the driver of the coach directly. The size and seating capacity of the coaches / buses generally varies from 20 to 40 and depending on the number of the guest/s. Few coaches have one door or two door access, which varies from destination to destination.
Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration point’s etc., guest/s have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The "porter" or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management. Al Multazim reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more||Registration amount|
|60 to 46 days||15%||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%||50%|
|14 to 4 days||60%||60%|
|3 to 1 day||80%||80%|
|on the day/on tour||100%||100%|
Note: Charges are levied on the Gross tour price and not the discounted price. Cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
When the Company cancels a tour:
In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company's end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company's future tour.
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
The Company reserves the right to:
Guests in need of Special Assistance:
In a group tour, special services cannot be given to any specific person. However, if informed at the time of booking, the company, without being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled guests or senior citizens. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. A capable companion must accompany the guest who needs assistance.
Transfer of Tour:
- A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and hence, a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on the gross tour price and not on the discounted tour price of the earlier booked tour. The tour price and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour price and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable. In case if booking is cancel and alternate booking is given in the same tour in that case whatever at actual air ticket cancel charges will be applicable and for new booking new discount will be applicable.
- Minimum booking of the tour
The Tour shall proceed only if the no. of guest(s) who have booked the tour exceeds 20 and the said booking of 20 guest(s) must be received by Al Multazim at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If the number of guest(s) booked for any tour falls below 20, then tour may operate without Company tour manager and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However, Al Multazim may cancel the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest(s) can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. Till the total number of guest(s) reaches 20, the booking of the guest(s) shall be strictly provisional. In the event of Al Multazim deciding to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated at least 30 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; as per the information given by the guest(s) or by any person for and on behalf of guest(s) at the time of booking of the tour. In case of cancellation of any tour by Company, actual amount paid by the guest(s) shall be refunded to the guest(s) and air cancellation done by guest will not be borne by Al Multazim and only actual paid amount will be refunded to guest by cheque. In case the number of guests booked for a speciality tour is less, then the speciality tour will be merged with a family tour.
- Loss of Passport
- Photo Identification
- Documents required for foreign nationals
Guests travelling abroad should take care of his/her passport. Loss of the passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned guests only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the guest. The Tour Manager is not responsible or liable or under any obligation for the loss of passport and the consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the guest(s). Any other guest accompanying the guest who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently, will have to meet the expenses etc. No refund will be given to the guest leaving the tour abruptly. The tour manager won't stay back in any case.
All guests are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, PAN card and students must carry with them their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identification proof is mandatorily required and company has no control over it. The identification documents must be produced by the guests as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations. Also, please ensure that on tour you carry the same photo ID submitted in the office. In case of documents being in maiden name, provide & carry those documents.
For all foreign nationals who wish to join our various tours the Visa fee and the other required documents differ than the Indian nationals. Kindly cross check with our sales team. All guests must declare their NRI status prior to their booking. For NRIs, the rules and regulations differ than Indian nationals for certain countries. We advise you refer our website for further details.
- Single Occupancy
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Room Sharing
Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bed room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire tour. Single rooms are comparatively smaller in size than the twin sharing rooms and may be located on a different floor or in corner side from the rooms of other group members.
Guests have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For all tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If guest wants any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by guest. Company shouldn't be held responsible.
Single person joining the tour may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. The company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have 'No Smoking' policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn't be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist.
Al Multazim or any of its independent contractors shall not be bound to serve non-veg food items during en-route journey and/or en-route lunch halts for Indian/Domestic Sector. While we endeavour to select the best quality restaurants for en-route lunch halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, and service. However the company has no direct control over their maintenance. Guest/s shall take note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group & same depends upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurant.
There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non-Veg items. Al Multazim does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
In case of a baby meal, the Company generally provides tin milk, plain dal and rice (we appreciate a prior intimation). Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if any Al Multazim treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and Al Multazim reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons therefore.
Tour Managers on Tour:
Tour Leaders/assistants/escorts are assisting to the guest/s throughout the tour, they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. The guest/s themselves should carry their baggage. The instructions and information of the tour, are to be followed in the group tours and tour leaders is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences.
Liabilities and Responsibilities of the Company:
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with the guest's requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the guest, in fact we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipments on tour.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/s to ensure that he/she possesses the required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour.
All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour - subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The guest/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Guest/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour.
Participation on Tour Behaviour & Punctuality:
As you are traveling with a group on Al Multazim vacations, all participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to the group and in a manner that is appropriate for group travel.
For the benefit of everyone on the vacation, Al Multazim reserves the right to accept or reject the booking of any vacation participant and to remove any vacation participant from participating in or being a part of one or more itineraries where his or her conduct is deemed inappropriate & incompatible with the interest of the other travellers. Al Multazim is not responsible for any losses, including missed sightseeing or having to make alternate travel arrangements, if you fail to meet the representatives of Al Multazim at assigned timings and places/pick up points while on tour. Al Multazim will not refund nor cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of vacation arrangements due to unacceptable behaviour or inability to maintain punctuality. The decision of behaviour being acceptable or unacceptable rests solely with Al Multazim.
Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by Al Multazim, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Al Multazim will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Al Multazim will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Al Multazim harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Al Multazim is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Al Multazim harmless for such.
- For part tour
- For Joining & Leaving guests
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest
- External guest(s) not allowed
- Paid Toilets
- Privacy of Information
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media
- Reference Call
- The maps given on the tour pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
Tour Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
Air tickets & Visa fees, Insurance are not included in the tour cost.
All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
Al Multazim advises guest/s not to carry valuable on tour. If valuable items are carried please not to keep them in your suitcase. It is always better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s Al Multazim is not liable or responsible for the same.
Shopping is a major activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Al Multazim neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, Al Multazim does not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
External guest/s cannot be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to the tour escort/leader/Manager/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Al Multazim to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and/or Al Multazim, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. The Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
The Company reserves the right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of Al Multazim’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of Al Multazim's business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
The below are general tips designed to assist you when planning to travel. Carry only those things that you absolutely need.
- Baggage Recommendations
- Airline Regulations permit you to carry only 2 bags per person (depending on your destination and airline policy)
- Check in bag with a maximum weight of 20 kgs (subject to airline policy) and a hand bag with a maximum weight of 7 kgs with dimensions not exceeding 115 cms (subject to airline policy)
- Carry bags with wheels and sturdy handles, preferably a stroller, which is convenient to carry and pull along.
- Label your bags with your name, address and telephone numbers. Also note its make/brand, this is useful to trace your bag at the time of baggage claim. Ensure that your check-in bags are locked.
- Do not put any cash, jewellery or expensive items in your check in bag. In fact we suggest not to carry valuables on tour.
- We advise you to travel as light as possible, as carrying heavy luggage can be very inconvenient.
- Things not to carry in hand baggage
- Knives, scissors, razors, nail cutters, batteries etc
- Liquids, aerosol sprays and gels
- Cigarette lighters and metallic objects (e.g. safety pins)
- Perishable food items and vegetables not allowed when travelling to countries like Australia and New Zealand
- Clothing & Footwear
- Wear comfortable clothes during the day.
- Depending on the country and the weather at the time of travel, it is advisable to carry warm clothing like thermal wear, jackets, sweaters, hand gloves, rainwear etc
- If you are visiting a beach or are going to undertake water sports activities, do not forget to pack your swim suits and appropriate footwear like floaters and flip flops
- Special Events, Gala dinners, Casinos, certain restaurants or tourist attractions have a dress code (formal attire) to be followed. It is advisable to carry a set of formal clothes and footwear
- Carry a comfortable pair of footwear, preferably walking shoes
- Medications / First Aid Kit
- Remember to carry your required medicines with prescription
- Carry medicines for altitude sickness when travelling to high altitude destinations
- Do not forget to pack any specific allergy medication that you may need
- Personal Care
- Bath & Shower Products
- Sun cream lotions and moisturizers
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste & Dental Products
- Wet wipes & Tissues
- Hand Sanitizers
- Perfumes or Deodorants
- All liquids, gels, deodorant sprays etc above 100 ml should be in your checked in baggage only
- Remember to carry only travel sized sachets of all essential toiletries instead of carrying big bottles
- Travel Accessories
- Camera/ Video camera with extra memory cards/ film rolls & batteries
- Mobile Phone Charger and local country SIM cards
- Universal/ Multipurpose Adaptor
- Small Flashlight
- Music Player with headphones
- Foreign Exchange
- We suggest you to carry sufficient foreign currency, for your personal expense and shopping purpose while on holiday
- As per current RBI rules, you can purchase a total of USD 10000 as Basic Travel Quota per person in a year
- Only USD 3000 can be carried as currency notes and the balance has to be carried in the form of Prepaid Forex cards or Foreign Currency travelers cheque
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance is a cover for the risks you might face in your trip
- Insurance is compulsory in all European countries. Our Group tours to Europe include basic travel insurance for the duration of the tour upto 59 years of age
- It is highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance whether you are travelling in India or abroad, since it provides you and your family medical & financial assistance in case of an emergency while travelling
- Please get in touch with our travel consultant who will assist you with selecting a suitable travel insurance
- Once you arrive at the Airport
- Report at least 4 hours prior to departure for the tours and 2 hours prior to departure for Indian Tours
- If travelling by our Group Tour, then kindly reach the designated airport reporting point at the indicated time
- Proceed to the entry gate of the Departure Terminal. Each airport has different departure terminals for different flights, ensure that you arrive at the correct departure terminal
- You will be required to show your passport and e-ticket to gain entry into the departure terminal. For Domestic travel, photo Id is necessary for each and every member travelling
- Get your check in bags screened (X-rayed) before you proceed to check in at the airline counter
- At the airline counter, present your passport and ticket to airline staff and put the bags you to want to check in on the weighing scale
- Once your bags are tagged, the airline staff will return your passport, ticket and boarding card along with embarkation card
- Immigrations, Customs & Security Check
- Fill the embarkation card and proceed to the immigration counter
- Present your passport, boarding card along with the embarkation card. The immigration officer will keep the embarkation card and return your passport and boarding card
- Please proceed for the security check , keep your passport and boarding card handy
- After security check is done, proceed to your boarding gate and wait for your flight boarding announcement
- On some airports, there may be no announcements. We advise you to reach the correct boarding gate well in time